Started painting up my Storm Raven and thought I would attempt a any Muril on both wings. Happy with the result so far. Here are progress pics of both wings.
Wednesday, 20 August 2014
I've been working on my space marine chapter a little more and if I'm honest I was a little bored or the plain red colour scheme. So decided to have a go at adding another colour.
Here are the results.
Thursday, 22 May 2014
So I wanted to create my own chapter Master and as I'm using lion heraldry for my marines, the Huron Lugft model was perfect. Only changes I'm making are in removing the heavy flamer and putting a lion themed shield on instead. Also I'll be using a different standard.
Thursday, 1 May 2014
Recently I thought I'd give painting models another bash. Now the last time I gave painting a go the results were not great , I just didn't have the patience. This time I'm actually really enjoying it.
Although the Space Marines I have done so far appear to be Blood Angels what they actually represent is a Salamander successor chapter.
I'll keep this blog updated with my progress, so for now - chow!